Selling your house or for that sake any kind of property in Delhi requires proper due diligence, knowledge of the local market rates, existing property laws and all administrative procedures that have to be carried out in the selling process. There have been several instances, wherein both owner as well as prospective buyers have been caught unaware of the change in local registration office and this sometimes lead to a push back in registration dates on top of the travelling inconvenience and waste of time. Hence, the general tendency is to fall back on real estate agents for all this basic information. Having said this, it is best to avoid unverified estate agents as they do more harm than good. The agents are experts in playing with your psychology and expertize in all kinds of tricks to trap you. Thus, it is best to avoid agents. Here are some of the ways to sell your house without an estate agent.
The nature and practices adopted by agents are uniform throughout the country. The hardships faced by people from property dealers in Hyderabad are similar to what you could end up facing, if you transact through agents in Delhi. Therefore, the best way out is to sell property online through reliable web portal that is trustworthy, branded and reputed. As the saying goes, it’s not the service of an individual that matters but the credibility of the company that you deal with! And this holds true for online property sites. Hence, even though there are several benefits of selling your house online, you must be judicious in your approach and select reliable online real estate portal such as Housing.com.
Selling through Housing.com
Selling flats in New Delhi or for that reason in any other part of India through Housing.com is an easy and stress-free experience. Some of the advantages of selling your house through this site are as follows:
- Zero marketing cost – Selling the home requires lots of spending in marketing, however, that’s not the case with Housing. Through this site, you do not have to pay a single penny for advertising your asset and every aspect of the marketing is taken care by Housing.com itself.
- Worldwide coverage – If you choose to sell property online through Housing, you are assured of selling it in quick time. This is because through this site, your house not only gets pan India exposure but it is marketed throughout the globe.
- Free expert advice – Unlike offline sales, you do not have to spend thousands of rupees on taking assistance from lawyers. With Housing, you get detailed guidance, advice and help on any property matter from in house experts and lawyers.
- No hefty brokerages – The other benefit of selling your home through this site is that you do not have to pay hefty brokerages unlike offline sales. In offline dealings, you have to pay commission of nearly 2% to 4% of the total sale value to brokers.
- Transparent – There is complete transparency in all of the dealings involving Housing.com. This is due to the fact that all of the properties hosted on this site are 100% confirmed, physically verified, substantiated and genuine with real pictures. Secondly, the deal is directly between you and the prospective purchaser, with no interference from Housing’s end unless specifically asked for.
Conclusion – Gone are the days when the sellers and home buyers across India were at the mercy of errant developers and agents. People now have access to the finest properties in India from the comforts of home or on the go with Housing.com ‘Look Up’ app. Home selling and buying has never been so easy!