Do you wish to own a home one day? Don’t have to leverage to invest in one?
There is a huge debate about whether renting a home is better than owning one. Although there are some short term benefits to staying in a rented house, there is no denying that owning will make you richer, feel safer and happier in the long run. This is why in 2019, there were over two million real estate agents in the United States. The number is expected to grow in 2020.
To begin your journey as a real estate investor in 2020, or even to be able to buy a home you plan to live in for the next 10 years, you need to go through facts, data and statistics by organizations like the National Association of Realtors. Besides, I have shared some insightful quotes that will help you make better investment choices.
Here Are the 15 Insightful Quotes about Real Estate Investment
1) Well, real estate is always good, as far as I’m concerned – Donald Trump
2) Buy land, they’re not making it anymore – Mark Twain
3) Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world – Franklin D. Roosevelt
4) Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economizing – John Stuart Mill
5) Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth– Robert Kiyosaki,
6) Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time – Jim Rohn
7) Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate – Andrew Carnegie
8) Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth – Robert Kiyosaki
9) Owning a home is a keystone of wealth — both financial affluence and emotional security – Suze Orman
10) Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years – Sam Shepard
11) People say ‘I want to be rich’. The question is, ‘Are you willing to do what it takes?’ – Robert Kiyosaki
12) The best investment on Earth is earth – Louis Glickman
13) If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third – John Paulson
14) Location, location, location – Bruce Ailion
15) Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait –Will Rogers
A lot of people are worried that the country is overdue for a recession. And it is not a great idea to buy a home in 2020. It is a good idea to be skeptical and acknowledge the predictions of leading economists. But in reality, no data is suggesting that the United States is on the brink of another recession.